- Pressure Welding of concrete/epoxy systems
- Pressure grouting-waterstops/urethanes
- Structural dowling/underpinning
- Inspections of foundations and above grade envelopes
- Moisture detection for epoxy overlays and envelope
- Core testing of concrete
- Straightening foundation walls to tolerance
- Geosynthetic exterior waterproofing
- Concrete cutting/windows/brick ledges
- Soil stabilization/erosion control
- Mud jacking/cementitious/chemical
- Foundation lifting
- Foundation replacement total/block/poured
- Meditation with contractors, structural engineers and inspectors
- Waterproofing of water retention substrates
- Chemicalproofing of chemical retention substrates
- Interior and exterior drain tile systems installed
- Bleeders snaked and cleaned
- Drain tile systems tested for hydraulic pressure
- Textured spray coating interior/exterior
- Standard damp-proofing (18 Month Warranty)
- CRS Companies 5 Year Warranty Waterproofing
DELTAŽ-MS Lifetime Warranty Waterproofing
- Speed Patch - A low cost, but not very effective repair. The repair uses cement like material over the surface of the crack, mainly used on dry cracks as a cosmetic repair.
- Vulkem Patch - A medium cost, medium effective repair. The repair uses a Silicon type product, applied to the prepared surface around the crack.
- Epoxy or Urethane Injection - The most effective way to repair a crack. The repair uses epoxy or urethane based products, that is injected into the entire crack, using techniques approved by the Concrete Institute of America.
- Rod Holes - We use a very effective method that is cosmetically appealing. The repair uses Vulkem sealant and 3 corks.
- Honeycomb - A Honeycomb occurs when the rocks in the concrete settle in one area, allowing water to pass through the wall. The repair uses a product that causes the minerals in the water to crystallize inside the rocks, after sealing the surface.
- Beam pocket or Window - We will use the best possible technique to repair a leak that comes from these areas.
Structural Wall Repair - This is our specialty. We can repair any problem that involves the severe cracking or movement of wall and or footings under the wall.